Located: Above the Bistro, 395 Village Drive
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9AM to 1PM
The Resident to Resident Resource Center (R2R) is a volunteer-run center, designed to offer the residents of Solivita a wide range of resources and services.
- Conduct monthly workshops such as: “Getting Around Outside the Gates”, “Our Furry Companions”, “Volunteer Opportunities Outside Solivita”.
- Residents can obtain Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) medical equipment for short-term needs (e.g., wheelchairs, canes, scooters, walkers, etc.)
- Take information from residents for the yearly detector battery replacement in June by CERT.
- Assist with Solivita AED project
- Maintain information for such services as: home healthcare, handyman, house sitters, transportation, pets, etc.
- Partners with organizations/causes: Meals on Wheels, Give Kids the World, CERT, Solivita Neighborhood Captains Program
- If you have questions about whom to contact about an issue, or unsure who to go to for answers, contact us at 863-236-9973 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to find the help you need.
Striving to build a stronger Solivita community by providing practical information and support through resident contacts, workshops, service providers, and volunteers.